Roofing Solutions Delaware is a leader in roof installation service. We have been working in the area since 1999 offering the best quality roofing services for residential customers who always trust us when it comes to their properties. As a top top-notch roofing Delaware service provider we try to educate our customers about what we do, and also we always use only top-quality materials so our roof installations are always durable and lasting a lifetime. If you have any questions about your existing roof or you are planning to install a new one; contact us and we will answer your questions.
If you need new roof – trust only qualified roofing Delaware contractors
Whenever you need a new roof, trust only qualified contractors that are properly insured and licensed. To make sure that you are dealing with a properly qualified contractor, always ask for a proper documentation that proofs their qualifications. Make sure that the contractor that you want to hire is registered to work in your state and always apply for a permit at your township. If you are located in the Newark Delaware you can read our page about roofing Newark De services.
Steps that we follow in order to get your roof installed right!
Roofing Solutions Delaware follows these steps in the process of getting each roof done right:
- We thoroughly secure trees and the rest of our client’s property to not cause any damage
- We remove the old surface material
- We inspect the plywood for any surface damage caused by moisture and mildew
- We install a water barrier on the whole roof
- We install a roofing paper and we start installing new shingles
- We clean the area around the property to ensure that our client has nothing else to do but to lay back and enjoy the new roof.
If you are interested in any kind of roofing Delaware service, please fill out our free roofing quote form or contact us via phone.
Your rep took the time to really evaluate my roof, went through all the issues, and recommended the best solution to fix them (different than many other roofers). Thank you very much! Highly recommended.